A responsive and reliable single point of contact for voice and data.
We are furnishing this service at the request of our clients who recognized that they needed a higher caliber of service than they were receiving from phone company vendors. NST’s area of expertise is in data communications, and today’s converged networks require better management than traditional phone companies offer.
NST offers your organization a VOIP (Voice Over Internet) solution with the following features:
- No commitment contracts: Flexible technology should come with flexible agreements; service quality must remain good and the providers MUST stay competitive. Change providers at ANY TIME, scale up or down as needed.
- Uses standard IP phones that work with VOIP systems, from any “standards-based” VOIP provider. (IP phones you might already own, too.)
- Support for advanced features like Voice-to-text Messaging and Unified Communications: Receive voice messages as MP3 file attachments to email along with text translation.
- Support for mobility: Mobile or home-office workers can use a PC or Mac with headset, or a smartphone running “softphone” software instead of a desktop phone. Dial and receive calls anywhere in the world as if you are at an extension in your own business office.
- Fault-Tolerance and Disaster Recovery, without having to buy any “Big Ticket” hardware… A “geo-redundant” cloud-based system makes that happen.
NST has partnered with a leading VOIP service provider and invested in staff training. We implemented this solution for our own use too, so we can know it well and support our clients better.
Please contact us if you’d like to find out more about this service.